BASIC SAFETY FOR CHEMICAL HAZARDS IN THE MINING WORKPLACE
Kami menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun in House Training tentang BASIC SAFETY FOR CHEMICAL HAZARDS IN THE MINING WORKPLACE di berbagai kota besar di Indonesia yaitu Yogyakarta, Bandung, Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Bali, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Riau, Padang, Lombok, Kupang, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makasar, Malang, Batam, Semarang, serta kota-kota besar lainnya di Indonesia
PELATIHAN INI DIPERUNTUKAN UNTUK :
Mining personnel potentially exposed to hazardous chemicals and materials, and those who responsible for safety in the mining workplace. Anyone who needs to recognize chemical hazards in the workplace and understand its devastating potential, especially as it relates to his or her area of responsibility, in any mining activity.
Mining workers, technician, field operator, driller, dumper, plant operator, office staff, electrician, welder, machine operator, and mining waste disposal supervisor. Anyone who involves in chemicals and material handling. Anyone who involves in health, safety, and environment. Other beginners who interested in.
MENGENAI PELATIHAN BASIC SAFETY FOR CHEMICAL HAZARDS IN THE MINING WORKPLACE
Hazardous materials, which are often referred to as chemical hazards, exist in one form or another in nearly all workplaces. There is potential exposure to hazardous chemicals in any mining industry and production activity. The course focuses on recognition and identification of chemical hazards, its potential acute and chronic health effects in exposed employees, and the risk of fire and explosion.
It provides a basic but thorough review of sources of hazardous chemicals, its characteristics, devastating mechanism, and the method by which it can be controlled. Active participation is encouraged through case studies, examples, and an open discussion format.
MATERI PELATIHAN BASIC SAFETY FOR CHEMICAL HAZARDS IN THE MINING WORKPLACE
- What hazardous materials are
- How chemicals exist in the workplace
- Characteristics of mining hazardous materials
- Fire and dust explosion
- Repeated exposure and acute & chronic health effects
- Chemical access routes to the body and target systems
- Factors that affect chemical injury or illness
- Chemical hazards control and prevention methods
- Protection method and equipment
- Hazard communication
- Training Method, Materials and Program
The course will be delivered in the form of classroom exposition, case studies and open discussion. Course materials will be handed out as hard and soft copy. The course will be given in Bahasa Indonesia. In special case, upon request, it will be in English.
Actual field problems, which are about to bring to the course, will be presented and discussed in the class and shared to find recommendation as a specific solution. All participant documents should be treated as confidential.
Course itinerary, materials and program will be provided and prepared by the organizer.
|Metode Pelatihan||Jadwal/Agenda Pelatihan|
- Case Study
- Evaluation (Pre and Post Test)
- Kunjungan/Praktek (Menyesuaikan/tentative)
|- 7 sd 9 Januari 2020
- 11sd13 Februari 2020
- 10 sd 12 Maret 2020
- 21 sd 23 April 2020
- 18 sd 20 Mei 2020
- 9 sd11 Juni 2020
- 21 sd 23 Juli 2020
- 25 sd 27 Agustus 2020
- 15 sd 17 September 2020
- 13 sd 15 Oktober 2020
- 17 sd 19 November 2020
- 22 sd 24 Desember 2020
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
|Lokasi & Investasi||Fasilitas|
|- Yogyakarta (6.500.000 IDR / participant)|
- Jakarta (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Surabaya (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Malang (7.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Batam (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
|- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE TransporsiPeserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module atau Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia
|Hotel untuk pelatihan ada beberapa pilihan seperti Hotel Ibis, Hotel Aston, Hotel Amaris, Hotel Cavinton, Hotel Hyatt, Hotel Grand Aston, Novotel, Hotel Harris, Hotel 101, Hotel Grand Mercure,Ritz Carlton, Hotel Ibis Style dan masih banyak pilihan menarik lainnya.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan. Dapatkan harga spesial untuk pengiriman minimal 3 peserta dari perusahaan yang sama.