High complexity is a major characteristic of current production plants. This is due to the application of advanced technology to increase the efficiency, product quality and production capacity. As a result, this will increase the required efforts to operate and maintain the equipments. Unawareness of this development can jeopardize the expected improvements.
Current maintenance management in Indonesia shows that most of maintenance activities are breakdown repair, which is never efficient. Breakdown repairs also result in a loss of production capacity as well as a long downtime. An effective maintenance Planning and Supervision will reduce the amount of breakdown repairs and shifting it to a higher proportion of preventive maintenance, as well as reducing the total downtime. Maintenance units without a good planning and supervision will utilize only about 25% of the available time of the technician, while a good planning and supervision will double this percentage by eliminating and reducing anticipated delays.
This course consists of two parts. The first part of this course focuses on the development of effective work orders and how to schedule them. In the beginning, it discusses the evolution of maintenance organization and the arguments to increase the “wrench time”. Then, it describes the Planning Principles and their implementation. Finally, this part is closed with the procedure to schedule the ‘ready to go’ jobs. The second part contains the required competencies for supervisors in order to work effectively. Supervisors typically are responsible for their direct reports’ progress and productivity in the maintenance unit.
Therefore, supervisors must have skills on decision making process, problem solving, planning, delegating and meeting management, as basic management skills. Other competencies are organizing/building teams, training/taking care new technicians, and technician performance management. In some situations, supervisor must able to ensure the conformance of personnel policies and other internal regulations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND Maintenance Planning and Supervision?
• Maintenance Planner/ Supervisor/Manager/ Superintendent/ Engineer
• Project Engineer
• Process & Manufacturing/ Engineer
• Production Planner/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineer
• Other professional who wants to have a better understanding and
take advantage from the course.
Apa Materi Maintenance Planning and Supervision?
• The evolution of Maintenance Organization
• Background of Maintenance Planning
• The Principles of Maintenance Planning
• The Basics of Maintenance Planning
• Weekly and Daily Maintenance Scheduling
• Basic management skills of supervisors
• Organizing/building teams
• Training new technicians
• Technician performance management
• Conforming to personnel policies and other internal regulations.
|Metode Pelatihan||Jadwal/Agenda Pelatihan|
- Case Study
- Evaluation (Pre and Post Test)
- Kunjungan/Praktek (Menyesuaikan/tentative)
|- 7 sd 9 Januari 2020
- 11sd13 Februari 2020
- 10 sd 12 Maret 2020
- 21 sd 23 April 2020
- 18 sd 20 Mei 2020
- 9 sd11 Juni 2020
- 21 sd 23 Juli 2020
- 25 sd 27 Agustus 2020
- 15 sd 17 September 2020
- 13 sd 15 Oktober 2020
- 17 sd 19 November 2020
- 22 sd 24 Desember 2020
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
|Lokasi & Investasi||Fasilitas|
|- Yogyakarta (6.500.000 IDR / participant)|
- Jakarta (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Surabaya (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Malang (7.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Batam (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
|- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE TransporsiPeserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module atau Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia
|Hotel untuk pelatihan ada beberapa pilihan seperti Hotel Ibis, Hotel Aston, Hotel Amaris, Hotel Cavinton, Hotel Hyatt, Hotel Grand Aston, Novotel, Hotel Harris, Hotel 101, Hotel Grand Mercure,Ritz Carlton, Hotel Ibis Style dan masih banyak pilihan menarik lainnya.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan. Dapatkan harga spesial untuk pengiriman minimal 3 peserta dari perusahaan yang sama.